Join us for "Soulfully Distant” on Sunday, October 11 for a socially distant and responsible day party with a purpose and for the soul! Featuring live music, laughter, food, and good spirits.
This event has been planned in accordance with public health guidelines and will be held at an outdoor venue.
Sunday, October 11
3:00 PM CST - 6:00 PM
Proceeds to benefit: Matthew Walker Comprehensive Health Clinic (ticket prices $30 to commemorate the 30 year anniversary of MWCHC being the first FQHC named in honor of a Black American). Read more about MWHC -> http://mwchc.org/about/
Social Strategies in partnership with:
Johnson & Johnson
Tickets are extremely limited (in accordance with local guidelines) so grab your spot and join us for a wonderful and refreshing experience.
Location: (Private venue in Hillsboro Village, Nashville, TN)
MUST BE 21+ TO ATTEND * spirit tasting courtesy of Stacey’s Wines
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
- Distanced Tables (6 feet apart)
- Masks required (when not eating or drinking)
- Chairs, tables, door handles, and etc sanitized before and during the event
- Disposable wine glasses given to each attendee
- Event attendance limited in accordance with current Nashville guidelines
- Staff/Performers screened for COVID-19 symptoms prior to the event
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to our Terms & Conditions set forth